Serves 4 people
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Kinloch Plantation Pecan Oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, about 6 ounces each
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Combine the soy, pecan oil, lemon juice and black pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the thyme sprigs and pour the mixture into a shallow bowl.
- Add the chicken. Cover and refrigerate for one hour, turning the chicken two or three times.
- Grill the chicken breasts, basting occasionally with the marinade, for 6 to 8 minutes on each side. (The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the breasts.)
Remove and serve at once or at room temperature. The breasts can be refrigerated for up to three days.
Kinloch Pecan Oil is available at The Cooking Depot